Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abadi government ministers refused to hand over the palaces and houses of the state and a pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abadi government ministers refused to hand over the palaces and houses of the state and a pa Empty Deputy: Abadi government ministers refused to hand over the palaces and houses of the state and a pa

Post by Rocky Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:16

Deputy: Abadi government ministers refused to hand over the palaces and houses of the state and a parliamentary committee working to return them

17:07 - 01/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    The deputy of the reform coalition Alaa al-Rubaie, on Thursday, the commissioning of the Presidency of the Parliament of the Legal Committee to prepare a report on all the presidential palaces and homes and buildings of the state seized by the leaders of blocs and former ministers and figures that rolled on the presidencies for the purpose of return, indicating that the new ministers face the problem of rejection of ministers of government Abadi delivery of palaces and buildings.
    "There are dozens of palaces belonging to the state since the time of the former regime seized by the leaders of blocs and political parties and refused to hand over to the state and the other hand ministers and officials in the three presidencies of the previous."
    He added that "most ministers in the previous government refused to hand over the large state houses in Green and other and still live in addition to the headquarters," adding that "the new ministers face the problem in the headquarters that the former refused to vacate, including Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and others" .
    "The former Prime Minister Haidar Abadi illegally during the mandate of Adel Abdul-Mahdi to rent palaces and buildings of the state ministers and former officials for long periods of time and cheaply contrary to the law," noting that "the Presidency of the Parliament mandated the Committee on the temporary legal preparation of a table buildings that I have rented and the palaces that the officials and the heads of the parties refuse to vacate to follow up the matter and empty it out and return it to the state. "

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:02