Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Abadi withdraws the hand of ministers and new officials of his government and governors (b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Abadi withdraws the hand of ministers and new officials of his government and governors (b Empty Sources: Abadi withdraws the hand of ministers and new officials of his government and governors (b

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:35 am

[size=32]
    Sources: Abadi withdraws the hand of ministers and new officials of his government and governors (by names)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Political sources revealed that Abadi referred a group of large names known as Integrity, within the anti-corruption program, including the former Minister of Education (in the government of Nuri al-Maliki II 2010-2014) and the Chairman of the Finance Committee parliamentary MP Mohammad Tamim.
    "The second and third referral to the Integrity Commission are the former minister of reconstruction and housing (who is involved in the reform campaign and the formation of the technocrat government)," the newspaper Al-Akhbar quoted sources as saying. "The former minister of industry and minerals, 2010) Ahmed Nasser Karbouli, who was sentenced to four years in prison by the Baghdad Misdemeanor Court (competent for the issues of integrity, economic crime and money laundering) (based on Article 341 of the Penal Code).
    The sources added that "the perpetrators of integrity are not affiliated with the ruling Dawa Party," noting that "Abadi will issue a new decision to withdraw the hands of new ministers, including Minister of Education Muhammad Iqbal al-Sidli, Minister of Health Adila Hammoud, Minister of Transport Kazem Vajan al-Yamami, As'ad al-Eidani, Maysan Ali Douai, and the secretary of Baghdad (the memory of Alush). "
    For their part, jurists confirmed "the inability to dismiss any minister currently in office, because there is no parliament at the moment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm