Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

including Sadr and Barzani .. Detect accounts of 10 politicians most interactive in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

including Sadr and Barzani .. Detect accounts of 10 politicians most interactive in Iraq Empty including Sadr and Barzani .. Detect accounts of 10 politicians most interactive in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:20 am

[size=32]
    including Sadr and Barzani .. Detect accounts of 10 politicians most interactive in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

12 minutes ago

The digital media center DMC announced the list of the top ten politicians who got the most interaction among users of the Twitter platform in Iraq, where the account of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr list.

The Digital Media Center Monitoring Team said that the selection of the 10 accounts was based on several criteria, including the interaction that the account receives when it reverts (re-twitter - admiring - replies).

The center said that the account of Muqtada al-Sadr is the one who received the most interaction in the Twitter platform for the accounts of Iraqi politicians, followed by the account of former parliament member Hanan al-Fatlawi and then the account of President Barham Saleh. 

The Center said that this statistic is not fixed, it is constantly changing because of the uneven interaction with Twitter and the difference between the number of accounts, and the number of followers of these accounts, the timing of Twitter and the use of Hashtak and other factors.

The following is the ranking of the top ten calculations by analysis and monitoring team # Digital Media Center: 

First place: Muqtada al-Sadr

Second place: Hanan Al-Fatlawi

Third place: Barham Saleh

Fourth place: Ahmed Al-Sadr

Fifth place: Qais Al-Khazali

Sixth: Massoud Barzani

Seventh place: Super Sheikh Ali

Eighth place: Sarwa Abdel Wahed

Ninth: Nuri al-Maliki

10th place: Abdul Hussein Abtan.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]