Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Formation Of A Five-Party Alliance To Confront The War Between Moscow And Washington With The Pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Formation Of A Five-Party Alliance To Confront The War Between Moscow And Washington With The Pa Empty The Formation Of A Five-Party Alliance To Confront The War Between Moscow And Washington With The Pa

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Nov 2018, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Formation Of A Five-Party Alliance To Confront The War Between Moscow And Washington With The Participation Of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Revealed a high-level political source, about the formation of a five-alliance alliance to confront the war between Moscow and Washington with the participation of Iraq.
    "US sanctions against Iran have led Russia to put forward the idea of ​​forming an Arab-international military and economic alliance to counter the global military and economic war between Washington, its allies, Moscow and its allies," the source told al-Ghad Press.
    He added that "the alliance led by Russia will consist of Turkey, Iran, Qatar, Iraq and Syria," noting that "Moscow commissioned Doha to establish a five-year alliance between these countries to maintain their common interests."
    He pointed out that "the Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Thani and during his visit to Baghdad and meet with Iraqi leaders of various sects offered them to join the Five-Party and received a positive answer from them."
    He pointed out that "Doha has informed the need to participate in Baghdad (policy axes) at the present time," explaining that "it pledged that it will enter Iraq to contribute to the campaign to rebuild its destroyed cities and activate the investment side."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:58 am