Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is restoring electricity to its south after a halt by torrential rains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is restoring electricity to its south after a halt by torrential rains Empty Iraq 's economy is restoring electricity to its south after a halt by torrential rains

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 1:53 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is restoring electricity to its south after a halt by torrential rains[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Saturday the return of electricity to the southern region in record time after being extinguished completely because of the separation of three lines of transmission of high pressure

The ministry said in a statement today that the engineering and technical staff was able to return three lines for the transfer of electric power (400 kV) to the service, in record time after a few hours of separation, and therefore returned to normal processing to the southern provinces.

The statement added that the three lines were returned to service after they were separated on Saturday, 24/11/2018 due to bad weather and strong winds, namely, Qadisiya - Nasiriyah, Nasiriyah - Rumaila, Wasit - Amara, Their separation led to power outages in Basra, Dhi Qar and Amarah.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm