Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington officially announces a halt to military exercises with South Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington officially announces a halt to military exercises with South Korea Empty Washington officially announces a halt to military exercises with South Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jun 2018, 3:14 am

Washington officially announces a halt to military exercises with South Korea
    Washington officially announces a halt to military exercises with South Korea Irq_968525499_1529388306
    Follow - up / ... announced that the US Department of Defense (Pentagon) to stop the ongoing joint military exercises with South Korea, and preparations for the maneuvers scheduled for next August.
    The move came in fulfillment of President Donald Trump's promise and in consultation with South Korea, spokeswoman Dana White said at a news conference at the Pentagon headquarters in Washington.
    White House and Pentagon officials will hold a meeting this week to discuss military exercises between Washington and Seoul, White said.
    On June 12, the US president and North Korean leader held their first meeting in Singapore.
    The joint statement signed after the meeting included Pyongyang's commitment to the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula in exchange for the United States' commitment to North Korean security.
    At a news conference after the meeting, Trump announced that his country plans to stop military exercises with South Korea on the Korean Peninsula. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100162

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:09 am