Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi talks about the second generation of "Da'ash" and confirms: the displaced time bomb is subjec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi talks about the second generation of "Da'ash" and confirms: the displaced time bomb is subjec Empty Allawi talks about the second generation of "Da'ash" and confirms: the displaced time bomb is subjec

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 3:10 am

Allawi talks about the second generation of "Da'ash" and confirms: the displaced time bomb is subject to recruitment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi , warned Tuesday of the second generation of "Da'ash", while stressing that the displaced are vulnerable to recruitment of the organization. Allawi

said in an interview with Al-Hayat newspaper and his follow-up Alsumaria News that " Iraq has won on a page in a page of battles against him, the military page, but still exists in the folds of Iraqi society because of policies of marginalization and exclusion and the negative deal with parties," noting that " I called for the exploitation of the military victory on the preacher and end the occupation of Iraqi land, to achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and protect him against the party. "

"When there are close to 2 million displaced Iraqis in displacement camps, at least 3 million refugees outside Iraq, and when there is a refusal to return some of the displaced people to their homeland, such as Jarf al-Sakhr and other areas, Baghdad belt, then this is the reward we give to Daish And his remains, "explaining that" these displaced people are a time bomb and subject to recruitment by extremists. " 

He added that "the second generation of Dahesh is due to the tactics of Al Qaeda itself, beating and disappearance and not grabbing the ground," pointing out that "this is a great fear and found in the States also was the subject of discussion with a Russian delegation recently visited Iraq, and with an American delegation also visited Iraq, The next form of terrorism will not be through land grabbing, but hit-and-run, and the damage to the vulnerable communities and government that this terrorism targets. "

He warned Vice President Iyad Allawi, earlier, the expansion of the organization, "Daash" unless the development of a two-pronged strategy to fight, calling for the continuation of the countries of the world to provide political and military assistance to Iraq in its war against "terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 am