Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari confirms its support for the International Red Cross to file missing between Iraq and all of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari confirms its support for the International Red Cross to file missing between Iraq and all of  Empty Zebari confirms its support for the International Red Cross to file missing between Iraq and all of

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2014, 1:39 pm

Zebari confirms its support for the International Red Cross to file missing between Iraq and all of Kuwait and Iran

09/02/2014 16:35

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Sunday, support the mission in Iraq, the International Red Cross and support in the areas of health, humanitarian and file missing between Iraq and all of Kuwait and Iran.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement received "tomorrow's Press," said that "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari met, today, at the headquarters of Cabinet Chief of Mission of the International Red Cross in Iraq, Patrick Joseph," noting that "Zebari hailed the role played by the mission through close collaboration with the Government Iraqi. "

Zebari stressed supporting the ministry "for the holy task undertaken by the mission in all areas, and human health as well as the missing file and all of Iraq from Kuwait and Iran."

The statement pointed out that "the head of the mission Patrick Joseph reviewed the evolution of the work of the Red Cross in Baghdad and widespread her, especially after the closure of its office in the Jordanian capital Amman and direct all actions related to the work of the Mission of Baghdad fully," and offered condolences for "the Foreign Ministry for the victims of the terrorist bombing that long-employees. "

It is noteworthy that one of the missing Iraqis in Kuwait and Iran is still open, because there are a lot of the remains of Iraqi soldiers who died in the first Gulf War and the second, while the International Red Cross mission and Iraqi Bmhh receipt of such remains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:19 am