Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nasr calls on Abdul-Mahdi to scrutinize the candidates of the remaining ministries in security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nasr calls on Abdul-Mahdi to scrutinize the candidates of the remaining ministries in security Empty Al-Nasr calls on Abdul-Mahdi to scrutinize the candidates of the remaining ministries in security

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jan 2019, 7:08 am

Al-Nasr calls on Abdul-Mahdi to scrutinize the candidates of the remaining ministries in security

14:09 - 06/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of victory on Sunday called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to check the names of the candidates for the remaining ministries security before being put to parliament, pointing out that midnight nominations are passed by some ministers doubtful of them.
    The MP for the coalition Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to / information /, "The Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi demands to submit the names of candidates to the mechanisms of illiteracy and accountability and justice before putting it on the House of Representatives to avoid a new political crisis."
    "The deputies did not receive the names of candidates only in the middle of the night of the nomination, which leads to the passage of ministers questionable without knowing the backgrounds of the political candidate."
    "The political negotiations are still going on until the moment and they have not produced any positive progress on the security ministers or even the justice minister," she said. End 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 am