Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The national approach reveals the inclusion of a paragraph in the 2019 budget "suspicious"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The national approach reveals the inclusion of a paragraph in the 2019 budget "suspicious" Empty The national approach reveals the inclusion of a paragraph in the 2019 budget "suspicious"

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:29 pm

The national approach reveals the inclusion of a paragraph in the 2019 budget "suspicious"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / (Reuters) - The bloc of the national parliamentary approach on Thursday unveiled a paragraph in the 2019 budget "suspicious" in Article 5-C by giving it unjustified sovereign guarantees.
    "The budget of 2019 included one of the strange and suspicious paragraphs in Article 5-C, which gave the Minister of Finance to issue guarantees to a specific company by name (Khairat Al-Abar Company) for the project unit," MP Jamal Al-Muhammadawi said in a statement received by Iraq News. Hydrogenation and improvement of gasoline and a fixed time limit, how the Ministry gives an investment opportunity for a company and the State bears sovereign guarantees with the provision of all the requirements of that investment opportunity of land and reductions in the price of the purchase of raw materials included in the products of that project.
    "This and other examples confirm the fact that unjustified and large profits are offered to limited individuals that are fundamentally incompatible with the philosophy of investment, which is supposed to contribute to the movement of the economy, benefiting from the profits and benefits of the state, and providing jobs and treatment of chancellery unemployment among the deprived Iraqi youth," he added.
    He called on the Prime Minister to "reconsider the granting of these guarantees, which provide benefits to a few traders and waste important opportunities to maximize revenues through the Ministry of Oil companies technical cadres of these projects to return profits for public companies and cadres and staff."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:43 pm