Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the national approach: the budget of 2019 free of future visions .. The government bears

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the national approach: the budget of 2019 free of future visions .. The government bears  Empty Deputy for the national approach: the budget of 2019 free of future visions .. The government bears

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Dec 2018, 4:15 pm

Deputy for the national approach: the budget of 2019 free of future visions .. The government bears the delay of approval
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The MP on the mass of the national approach Mazen Menem, Sunday, the budget of 2019 free of future visions, which is no different from the previous one.
    "The government has to delay the adoption of the budget of 2019, it was delayed much in sending to the House of Representatives," stressing that "the budget does not meet the ambitions and aspirations of the Iraqi people."
    "The budget of 2019, free from any future visions or strengthen the industry or agriculture, the budget is for the purpose of paralleling the state and the disbursement of salaries and do not differ from previous budgets."
    The budget of 2019 amounted to 128.4 trillion dinars, divided into 95.8 trillion dinars current expenditures and 32.59 trillion dinars investment expenditures, while the planned deficit amounted to 22.8 trillion dinars, Iraq calculated the price of oil in the budget $ 56 a barrel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:59 pm