Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tracks: If you want to re-occupy the US will pay 7 trillion or more

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tracks: If you want to re-occupy the US will pay 7 trillion or more Empty Tracks: If you want to re-occupy the US will pay 7 trillion or more

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Feb 2019, 3:47 pm

Tracks: If you want to re-occupy the US will pay 7 trillion or more
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Asaib Ahl al-Haq confirmed on Monday that the will of the Iraqi people will not allow the return of the US occupation, indicating that if US President Donald Trump wants to re-occupation he has to pay seven trillion dollars or more.
    "The will of the Iraqi people, who refuse to have any foreign forces in Iraq, will not allow the American occupation to return," said Jawad al-Talibawi, a military spokesman for the group.
    Talibawi added that "the equation now is not the same as in the past. If Trump wanted to re-occupation again, Iraq will find strong people and parliament and army and the mobilization and factions of resistance then he should know that he may pay seven trillion dollars new or more this time." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:33 am