Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc policy reveals "substantial" amendments to the Parties Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc policy reveals "substantial" amendments to the Parties Law Empty Parliamentary bloc policy reveals "substantial" amendments to the Parties Law

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 1:50 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary bloc policy reveals "substantial" amendments to the Parties Law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The head of the parliamentary bloc, Hussein Arab, on Monday revealed the existence of "fundamental" amendments to the law of parties.
    "As MPs and political forces, they are very interested in establishing the party's founding laws according to the constitutional framework," Arab told Asharq Al-Awsat. "The House of Representatives is determined to discuss every small and large party law."
    He added that "some paragraphs of the law need to be amended, and the law needs to add substantial and important, to ensure the establishment of parties working according to the articles of the Iraqi constitution," noting that "with the start of parliamentary sessions will be raised this subject for discussion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:50 am