Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Haj: Syria's entry into Iraq came from Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Haj: Syria's entry into Iraq came from Trump Empty Al-Haj: Syria's entry into Iraq came from Trump

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 3:09 am

Al-Haj: Syria's entry into Iraq came from Trump

08:38 - 26/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Security expert Kazem al-Hajj said Tuesday that al-Da'ash had entered Syria from Iraq at the request of US President Donald Trump, adding that Trump had threatened to bring a dossier in the jails to the territory of the countries of the region, including Iraq.
    Al-Haj said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the entry of Iraqi pilgrims into Iraqi territory came from Trump and this is an issue he had previously posed by threatening to open prisons to all countries and Iraq, And what is suspicious is that they were with allies of America. "
    He added that "the danger lies in activating the momentum in Iraq, through the parties that delivered the alarm in Syria to Iraq, especially since they have close ties to America," noting that "the entry of Al-Daash came in conjunction with the high frequency of terrorist acts pushed by the US to pressure the Council The deputies and the government with a view to not approving the law on the expulsion of American and foreign forces in general. "
    Al-Haj pointed out that "Al-Dawash, who are being handed over to Iraq, must be held independently in prisons away from any other terrorist groups, and therefore there should be serious dealings with al-Dawash and subject them to the database of the security authorities and then deal with them in accordance with Iraqi law." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:42 am