Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects wi Empty The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects wi

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 2:21 pm

The Minister of Planning is considering the strategy of implementing new and ongoing projects with a number of local governments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Planning, Nuri al-Dulaimi, on Thursday, with a number of provincial governors ways to overcome obstacles to the implementation of projects for the current year.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that the Minister of Planning presided over "an expanded meeting involving the governors of Baghdad, Basra, Babylon, Anbar, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniyah, Muthanna, Wasit, Maysan and Dhi Qar, , Indicating that the meeting discussed "ways to overcome the challenges facing the implementation of projects in the governorates for the current year, according to the budget allocations of 2019, which allocated 70% of the projects ongoing implementation, and 30% of the new projects, Including municipal service projects, and the health and education sectors ".
    Dulaimi stressed that "the importance of moving towards phased work plans, through which to support the implementation efforts, and monitor any delay in the stages of implementation of projects and the immediate treatment of them," calling on all local governments to accelerate the submission of their plans for 2019, By the Ministry of Planning, and start the procedures of disbursement and implementation, by the relevant authorities in the central government. "
    For their part, the conservatives stressed "uniting efforts with the concerned authorities in the central government, to provide the best services to citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:03 am