Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 136 trillion dinars to complete ongoing projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 136 trillion dinars to complete ongoing projects Empty Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 136 trillion dinars to complete ongoing projects

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 8:39 am

Minister of Planning: Iraq needs 136 trillion dinars to complete ongoing projects
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm - Archives
     April 20, 2021 1:34 PM
    Mubasher: The Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, said that Iraq needs 136 trillion dinars. To complete the ongoing projects, indicating that the largest part of them is for the ministries of oil and electricity.
    Al-Najm added, in an interview via Al-Sharqiya satellite channel, that there are more than 6 thousand ongoing projects, indicating that the Ministry of Planning is facing a problem in dealing with it, especially the stalled ones, which amount to more than two thousand suspended projects.
    The Minister of Planning explained that the stalled projects are due to the lack of financial liquidity, pointing out that the stalled projects are costing guard wages and are facing a continuous state of extinction.
    Al-Najm pointed out that the identity of the Iraqi economy is a hybrid one due to the transitional phase, indicating that the Iraqi economy was paralyzed after 2003.
    The minister pointed out that investment in Iraq faces two problems: These are the laws and the allocation of lands for investment projects, indicating that 95% of the lands in Iraq are owned by the state.
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

He continued: "Iraq has not gone through a stable condition with poor implementation. We suffer from implicit corruption in the implementation of projects."
    Al-Najm said that the plans were not implemented due to the security and economic deterioration, and the implementation of the plans is accompanied by the availability of financial capabilities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:08 am