Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We will proceed with the amendment of the Commission's law and consider that it will be managed by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We will proceed with the amendment of the Commission's law and consider that it will be managed by Empty We will proceed with the amendment of the Commission's law and consider that it will be managed by

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:22 pm

We will proceed with the amendment of the Commission's law and consider that it will be managed by judges

Wednesday, March 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Rubaie said on Wednesday that the bloc will begin to amend the law of the Electoral Commission, noting that it will be studied to be managed by judges of the Supreme Judicial Council.

Al-Rubaie said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "There is a desire within the coalition to study the proposal of the administration of the Electoral Commission by judges and submitted by some political forces and cultural and social elites," noting that "the proposal includes the replacement of the current Board of Commissioners and all the Directors General of the Office in the Office And the governorates with judges from the Supreme Judicial Council. "

"We are closely monitoring the work and performance of the current Commission and we will not allow the repetition of previous mistakes," he said, calling for "addressing these problems before entering the preparations for the upcoming provincial elections."

Al-Rubaie said that "there is keenness to hold free and fair elections that reflect the true will of the voters and in line with the reform project of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:22 am