Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural associations call on the government to compensate those affected by the collapse of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural associations call on the government to compensate those affected by the collapse of the Empty Agricultural associations call on the government to compensate those affected by the collapse of the

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2019, 3:19 pm

Agricultural associations call on the government to compensate those affected by the collapse of the Abu Al-Fulin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The General Federation of Agricultural Societies called on Wednesday for the government to compensate those affected by the collapse of Abu Al-Felin, pointing out that the flood caused by the dam is not controlled.
    "The government should take all measures to compensate the farmers affected by the collapse of the old border border of Abu al-Fulin separating Iraq and Iran," the union's president Hassan Nasif al-Tamimi said in a statement.
    He added that "the collapse of the valley led to the dumping of agricultural land planted with wheat, which was close to the harvest season in the north of Basra (Qurna district and the area of ​​Thagher) and land near Hor Al-Huweiza, which is estimated at more than thirty thousand acres," noting that "the flood caused by the dam is uncontrollable Despite the support of the engineering effort and the popular mobilization forces. "
    The MP for the province of Basra Jamal Hammadawi, on March 11, 2019, the collapse of the reins of "Abu al-Fallen," calling for the declaration of a state of emergency and strengthen the rule of Jaaf, which he considered "the last hope to save" the lands of the peasants.
    The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed Wednesday that the collapse of the dam was due to the arrival of large quantities of water from the Iranian side, more than 200 m3 per second. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:37 pm