Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Federation of Agricultural Associations in Iraq calls on the government to support the f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Federation of Agricultural Associations in Iraq calls on the government to support the f Empty The General Federation of Agricultural Associations in Iraq calls on the government to support the f

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Oct 2021, 7:26 am

The General Federation of Agricultural Associations in Iraq calls on the government to support the farmer and the agricultural sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Vice President of the General Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Societies in Iraq, Abdul Muslim Al-Issawi, called on the government to work to enact laws to protect the local product, control border crossings, and support the agricultural sector to raise the standard of living of the Iraqi farmer, stop the bulldozing of orchards and sell them as peaceful lands, and stop the demolition of agriculture.
    He said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the relevant ministries should cooperate in converging views and cooperate with the Ministry of Agriculture and agricultural associations for the development of the Iraqi agricultural reality.
    He added that the General Union represents the voice of the farmer who defends his rights and is committed to his duties. We move with the pulse of the farmers and take their advice and urge competition in the cultivation and reconstruction of the land and the revival of this important sector so that Iraq returns to the top of the list of the most important agricultural countries with the quality and abundance of its production.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:32 am