Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tariq Harb: The Council of Basra is over and the idea of ​​establishing the region is very dangerous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tariq Harb: The Council of Basra is over and the idea of ​​establishing the region is very dangerous Empty Tariq Harb: The Council of Basra is over and the idea of ​​establishing the region is very dangerous

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Apr 2019, 8:13 am

Tariq Harb: The Council of Basra is over and the idea of ​​establishing the region is very dangerous

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad
    The legal expert Tariq Harb said on Wednesday that the Basra Governorate Council has ended its mandate since June 2017, which is like a board of directors and therefore does not have enough cover to establish a referendum to adjust Basra. He pointed out that the attempt to establish a province in Basra is very dangerous.  
    "Article 119 of the Constitution and the Law on Procedures for the Formation of Regions No. 13 of 2008 authorized the transfer of one or more governorates from one province to another, but stipulated that it should have 10 per cent approval of the population of Basra and then proceed with the procedures such as addressing Prime Minister, who in turn addresses the Electoral Commission. "
    He added that "the step of the Basra Council in addressing the federal government will not be approved as the work of the Council, like all other councils ended in June 2017 is like a caretaker government and does not enjoy the cover of the people who voted for him for only four years,
    He said war, "The establishment of the province of Basra is a very dangerous step because it will be subject to external interference is not as an internal Kurdistan region, but the location of Basra on the sea and the counsels of countries may see in their interest to intervene in his affairs," noting that "the province of Basra if it was established may become a state Within a year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:18 am