Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament calls for activating the internal order to avoid absenteeism MPs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament calls for activating the internal order to avoid absenteeism MPs Empty Parliament calls for activating the internal order to avoid absenteeism MPs

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2019, 6:04 am

Parliament calls for activating the internal order to avoid absenteeism MPs

13:22 - 04/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Legal Committee of Representatives Hussein al-Aqabi, on Thursday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to activate the rules of procedure of the Council during the coming sessions to avoid the issue of the absence of deputies.
    "The activation of the internal system and the law of the House of Representatives is able to address the issue of absenteeism and the holding of meetings constantly," he said, calling on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to "activate the rules of procedure and the law of the House of Representatives."
    Al-Aqabi added that "the non-activation of the internal order will allow the deputies to not attend the meetings and the delay of the meeting."
    He added that "a number of important laws were delayed a lot due to absences and must be addressed during the next sessions to avoid the issue of absenteeism by the deputies." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:39 am