Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (repo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (repo Empty Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (repo

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 6:36 am

Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (report)

Nour News / Baghdad
    The blocs and political parties are moving intensively towards new alignments and alliances and withdrawals, in line with the requirements of the current stage, which prompted some parties to withdraw from their alliances, while there were reports of the intention of the stream of national wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim to withdraw from the stream of reform and reconstruction, .
    Recently, the Hal Party, Jamal al-Karbouli, announced its withdrawal from the building alliance, one year after its accession, and said it was a move to look for a national project that would work "hard" for a prosperous Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Karbouli said in a statement received by Al-Nour News that "with all the good intentions, I joined the Building Alliance, taking the lead in drafting a national umbrella that transcends all narrow affiliations." He added: "Something of our ambition to create a national political horizon, Since the end of the year, I announced my withdrawal from the construction coalition as a first step to correct the path in the search for a national project working hard for a prosperous Iraq in which all Iraqis are equal. "
    Observers of the Iraqi issue that the current alliances were mostly built in a hurry and quick to form the current government, after the elections last year, without a political vision of these alliances, and the purpose of the future plans of action, which made them vulnerable to disintegration in the first earthquake may Especially since the political process in Iraq is based in some of its joints on narrow party interests, and at the moment without looking at the interest of the country in a comprehensive manner.

But others see that coalitions in this election cycle was characterized by a shift towards the blocks of cross-sectarian groups of different nationalities, religions and doctrines of the Iraqi people, and this is achieved in some major coalitions such as the coalition of reform and reconstruction and construction, but concerns are still over the decade of those blocks, in light of the sharp divergence of views And disagreements on a number of files that are related to the country in general, such as the file of the exit of foreign forces, and a number of bills that have been the focus of attention and controversy during the last electoral cycles.
    There are reports of the intention of the current wisdom of the national led by al-Hakim and the alliance "victory" led by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi pull out of the coalition of reform and reconstruction because of differences in some files.
    The leader of the National Wisdom Movement Habib terminal that "the stream of wisdom a new vision after the administrations of some alliances in the reform and reconstruction of the back of wisdom despite the great efforts made in the institutionalization of the coalition, and we have a position will be issued perhaps in the coming days."
    As for the political movement taking place for political re-positioning, Al-Turfi added in an interview with Al-Nour News that "the political scene in Iraq needs to produce itself. Political leaders may realize that changing the current alliances is required. Salima makes these parties very effective, and you can work because they occupy the position you want, which is positive, happening in all democratic countries, Iraq certainly one of those countries. "
    "The fragility of the political coalition in Iraq is due to two main factors: the first is the structural interpretation of the fragility of the political parties in Iraq, and the second is the nature of the stage of democratic transition," said Iyad al-Anbar.
    "As far as the issue of the structural crisis of the political parties in Iraq is concerned, except for some, it is described as a metaphor for parties, and the precise description of them is political groups subject to personal leaders who enjoy religious or political charisma. In structural terms, structural parties Based on an autocratic structure, not mass parties based on the hierarchical and interactive relationship between base and leadership. "

With the political differences created by the formation of the government, whether the distribution of positions or government policies on some issues, began intersections in the largest alliances such as the Alliance of Reform and Reconstruction as well as construction, amid reports that the alliance of victory, led by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to withdraw from reform and reconstruction as well .
    Abadi hinted in a previous statement to the possibility of withdrawal from the reform and reconstruction, noting that "Alliances must be established in accordance with the principle of citizenship, and there is convergence with blocks in the coalition of construction."
    But the representative of the Nada Nada coalition denied the withdrawal of "victory" and integration with the coalition of construction, after the tandem news about it.
    Shaukat said in a press statement that "there is no validity to the withdrawal of the coalition of victory from reform and we are still in the reform and our role is known within the coalition, and we may have visions and rapprochement with some members of the construction coalition, but this does not mean integration with them," explaining that "convergence means openness and consensus on some Paragraphs that pertain to the building of the state but does not mean real integration. "
    She stressed that, "the leader of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi, announced from the outset its openness to all political blocs that are compatible with the government program, but openness and agreement is not necessarily a merger.
    "The political alliances that emerged before and after the elections last year were generally fragile and unstable, some of them break up like the victory coalition, and it is not surprising to see changes in these alliances and withdrawals and repositioning of certain forces," said Iraqi government spokesman and spokesman Rafid Jabouri.
    "The direct reason is that the process of forming the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi was not complete and was not clear, in terms of the distribution of quotas and positions and political spoils, so we note movements of political forces now trying to try to change alliances to reach To greater gains. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (repo Empty Re: Six months on the government of Abdul-Mahdi .. Political blocs re-alignments for further gains (repo

Post by wciappetta Tue 16 Apr 2019, 10:48 am

This is a good read...Clearly they are frustrated..

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:51 pm