Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alfalh: differences between Baghdad and Erbil are not solved, but the existence sincere intentions b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alfalh: differences between Baghdad and Erbil are not solved, but the existence sincere intentions b Empty Alfalh: differences between Baghdad and Erbil are not solved, but the existence sincere intentions b

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Mar 2014, 6:13 am

Alfalh: differences between Baghdad and Erbil are not solved, but the existence sincere intentions by Kurds

03/20/14Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law on Alfalh, on Thursday, that the differences between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on the federal budget can not be solved unless there is sincere intentions by the Kurdistan region of Iraq, while noting that the Kurds began to progress towards the provinces of Kirkuk, Diyala and Mosul larger than it was in 2003.

He Alfalh for "tomorrow's Press," "The Kurds believe they are a large part of Iraq, and their demands have become many and began to progress towards the provinces of Kirkuk, Diyala and Mosul larger than it was in 2003."

He added that "the differences between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil relating to the export of oil and on the law of the federal budget can not be solved unless there is sincere intentions by the Kurdistan region of Iraq," noting that "the Kurds are trying to secede and this will affect them negatively."

He read the House of Representatives, in the 16th of March current, the first reading of the budget law in the absence of federal block "united", and the Kurdistan Alliance, while continuing disagreements between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on them and on the export of oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 5:46 pm