Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil decides to include the staff of the drilling company in the residential areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil decides to include the staff of the drilling company in the residential areas Empty Oil decides to include the staff of the drilling company in the residential areas

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 7:56 am

Oil decides to include the staff of the drilling company in the residential areas

13:21 - 28/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Ministry of Oil announced on Sunday the inclusion of the staff of the Iraqi Drilling Company of non-residents in the province of Basra and of those who live in other provinces by the decision to allocate a piece of residential land to them from the oil companies in their provinces, similar to their peers from the employees of the company. 
    The ministry said in a statement received the information in the Ministry of Oil decided to include the staff of the Iraqi drilling company of non-residents in the province of Basra and those who live in other provinces by the decision to allocate a piece of residential land to them from oil companies in their provinces, Employees of the company to achieve family and social stability. "
    The ministry added that "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil Thamer Ghadhban during the meeting of the Board of opinion suggested that the need to achieve justice in the granting and distribution of residential plots among employees and the inclusion of all without discrimination, and that the distribution process is transparent and fair and the opinion of the Commission agreed to the proposal of the Minister Unanimously ". 
    The statement said that "the technical department in the ministry issued a circular to the oil companies in Baghdad to allocate a percentage of land plots to employees working in the Iraqi Drilling Company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:57 am