Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Republic: Iraqi workers will be at the forefront of the process of construction and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Republic: Iraqi workers will be at the forefront of the process of construction and Empty President of the Republic: Iraqi workers will be at the forefront of the process of construction and

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 7:31 am

President of the Republic: Iraqi workers will be at the forefront of the process of construction and reconstruction

12:22 - 01/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    President Barham Salih on Wednesday congratulated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] workers on the occasion of their World Day, stressing that they will be at the forefront of the process of reconstruction and reconstruction. 
    "On the occasion of the International Labor Day, it is my pleasure to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the workers and workers of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and to all the people of the working class in the world," Saleh said in a statement received on the occasion of the International Labor Day . "We take this opportunity to salute With all due respect and pride, the role of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] workers and their precious sacrifices for freedom and liberation from injustice and enslavement, and to look through your arms, the sons of the Renaissance and the pioneers of civilization, to a better tomorrow in which the people of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enjoy a free and dignified life.
    He added, " The next stage requires the mobilization of all efforts and energies to rebuilding the cities that were vandalized and destruction by gangs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist, and will be at the forefront of carrying out this role and national duty, shovels construction and the makers of life, workers and workers drive[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] through continuous work to advance Production and development, believing that work is the only way to achieve comprehensive development in all fields. " 
    Saleh also stressed the need to give the working class attention and care, improve their living standards and find employment opportunities that absorb these energies and employ them in the development process. "We also urge the activation of labor unions to defend them and their rights, Necessary to promote the reality of the working class like the countries of the world. " 
    "With your arms and the pulse of your hearts will be built[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and will return factories and laboratories Zahira produced thanks to the beads of your race and sacrifices that enduring the hearts of your people, and concluded his statement congratulating "every year, workers and workers of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] okay .. Every year and our country good and peace."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:43 am