Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal Inspectorate: Iron Theft The biggest corruption files we achieve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal Inspectorate: Iron Theft The biggest corruption files we achieve Empty Internal Inspectorate: Iron Theft The biggest corruption files we achieve

Post by Rocky Mon 06 May 2019, 7:27 am

Internal Inspectorate: Iron Theft The biggest corruption files we achieve

10:10 - 06/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Interior Ministry Inspector General Jamal al-Asadi announced on Monday that the file of the theft of iron is the largest file that the ministry is working to investigate, revealing the vulnerability of the inspectorate to pressure and threats in this regard.
    "Investigators are investigating the case of separating a piece of land from a large property that was used for the interior and used as a car rental garage under pressure," al-Asadi told the official Al-Sabah newspaper. "Investigators are investigating the cases of health insurance, government contracts, The theft of iron from the site Tajiyat imaginary contracts. "
    He added that "the file theft of iron is the largest among the mentioned files, where stolen thousands of tons of iron over the past three years."
    "The investigators in the Inspectorate have come under pressure from various quarters to investigate corruption cases," he said. "He will never bow to pressure and threats and he has the ability, together with investigators, to withstand these pressures." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:32 pm