Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Salihi: Four corruption files are being investigated in conjunction with the theft of the century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Salihi: Four corruption files are being investigated in conjunction with the theft of the century Empty Al-Salihi: Four corruption files are being investigated in conjunction with the theft of the century

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 5:40 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Salihi: Four corruption files are being investigated in conjunction with the theft of the century[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance bloc, Rafik Al-Salihi, revealed the most important corruption files that are being investigated in conjunction with the opening of the case of the theft of the century, indicating that the investigations are being conducted in an accurate and fair manner, and close associates of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi have been summoned for their involvement in corruption.
    Al-Salihi said in a press interview, which was seen by “Takadum”, that “the investigations into the case of theft of the century are proceeding at an accelerated rate, and many of those involved have been revealed, the latest of which was the issuance of the investigation report and the arrest of close associates of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.”
    He added, “We are seriously following up on the progress of the investigations by Parliament, and we will not accept any delay, obstruction or procrastination in order to reveal the real people involved and recover the stolen funds in full.”
    He added that “parliamentary committees follow up on a daily basis large corruption files that have long been included in the committee’s inclusion in previous sessions,” revealing “the most important files, which are the state real estate file, as well as the file of theft and smuggling of Basra oil, ports and border crossings.” 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:48 am