Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghanim reveals the number of deputies of the new Halbusi alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghanim reveals the number of deputies of the new Halbusi alliance Empty Al-Ghanim reveals the number of deputies of the new Halbusi alliance

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2019, 1:41 pm

Al-Ghanim reveals the number of deputies of the new Halbusi alliance

19:38 - 14/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    A coalition leader of the Iraqi forces, headed by House Speaker Mohammad Halboussi, said that the new coalition includes 40 deputies, all of them from the Sunni component, adding that the coalition will hold on Friday an expanded meeting with all its members to discuss the completion of the remaining[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The coalition leader Safa al-Ghanim said in a statement to the "Information", "The coalition of Iraqi forces includes 40 deputies and is the largest Sunni alliance."
    He added that "the coalition will discuss during its meeting next Friday the issue of completion of the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cabins and entitlements and representation within the government of the coalition."
    He pointed out that "a number of the deputies of the province of Nineveh will submit to the President of the Alliance a number of files, some of the province of Nineveh new and the other related to the government."
    He said that "next Saturday will see the House of Representatives the emergence of a new alliance away from the Axis alliance to draw a new map in the political process." Ending 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:25 pm