Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the budget agreement can be passed through the National Alliance of attending a full-numbering and a

chouchou
    chouchou

the budget agreement can be passed through the National Alliance of attending a full-numbering and a Empty the budget agreement can be passed through the National Alliance of attending a full-numbering and a

Post by chouchou Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 pm

{Baghdad} Euphrates News MP for the citizen's parliamentary bloc Jawad Albzona that federal financial budget for the current year could pass the agreement of the National Alliance by attending full numbering and achieved a quorum.

[ltr]He said the Attorney Albzona told News} {Euphrates he was "always going to be there and the lack of fluidity and preoccupation with the elections and the lack of interest in the budget and there, as if from behind to disable approval and provoke a crisis in the country."

"I hope all members of the House to come to a meeting on Sunday and read the next budget, which will be included on the agenda, the second reading in preparation for a vote and passed the service of the citizen."
    The deputies took up the responsibility of the National Alliance, the delay in approving the budget of the federal financial for the current year the fact that its members do not attend the full number of parliamentary sessions, especially those devoted to the budget.

And expectancy that the budget bill included on the agenda of the parliamentary session on Sunday to read the second reading and then may be outfitted for the vote after a few days to pass and ends with him all the joints of the crisis disrupted life in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:29 am