Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reveal the "political game Sunni" to change the speaker of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reveal the "political game Sunni" to change the speaker of parliament Empty Reveal the "political game Sunni" to change the speaker of parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2019, 2:11 pm

Reveal the "political game Sunni" to change the speaker of parliament

17:15 - 27/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Former MP Wael Abdel Latif revealed on Monday a movement led by Sunni blocs to change parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi.
    Abdullatif said in a statement to the information that "a number of Sunni political blocs lead the movement to change Halbusi because of its desire to obtain a chair of the parliament," pointing out that "these blocks are trying to get the support of other blocks to change Halbusi."
    He added that "the Sunni blocs are planning to change the Halbusi, as Mahmoud al-Mashhadani was changed by Ayad al-Samarrai without any impact on the political process," noting that "the blocs seek to achieve the majority to change Halabusi consultation and agreement without going to dismissal or withdraw confidence that it is not easy."
    The alliance "Axis" earlier the abolition of the membership of Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halbusi and a number of members of his bloc, attributing to his attempts to disperse the Alliance and non-compliance with the frameworks and objectives that constitute the alliance for it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:18 am