Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The state of law stands against any move to change Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The state of law stands against any move to change Abdul Mahdi Empty "The state of law stands against any move to change Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:02 am

[size=30]"The state of law stands against any move to change Abdul Mahdi[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11/06/2019 10:47 AM | 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad
    A coalition of state law, led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, he stands against any move to change Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.
    A member of the coalition Saad Almtalibi, "the Covenant News", on Tuesday, that "a coalition of state law as well as a coalition of construction, are not with the dimensions of Abdul Mahdi."
    Mutlabi denied his knowledge, "the movements of the alliance of victory and wisdom on this matter."
    The MP for the construction coalition Hamid al-Moussawi, accused the Americans and slaves of standing behind calls to sack Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.
    Al-Moussawi told "Al-Ahed News" that "there are American wishes, and dreams of slavery to overthrow the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
    He added that "coalitions of conquest, construction and Kurds, in addition to the axis of resistance, with the correction of the course of the government and strengthen the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi."
    The source was a political moderate, revealed to the "Covenant News", the existence of claims between the political blocs to change Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and call a certain figure (without being disclosed), to take over the post instead.
    The source said that "there are movements trying to mobilize against Abdul-Mahdi to change it, on the pretext of incompetence and ability to manage some files, especially with regard to the completion of the cabinet cabins."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:02 am