Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The weakness of the Internet has entered the category of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The weakness of the Internet has entered the category of corruption Empty Parliamentary Services: The weakness of the Internet has entered the category of corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:03 am

Parliamentary Services: The weakness of the Internet has entered the category of corruption

21:34 - 19/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The parliamentary services committee, accused by MP Alaa al-Rubaie on Wednesday, accused the authorities responsible for the Internet service in the country of corruption, and returned the excuses that are presented flimsy.
    Al-Rubaie said in a statement received that "what is happening in general is a case of corruption and cooperation between the mobile phone companies, the Internet, the media and communications and the ministry. There is no actual accountability for cases of corruption and corruption, and the maximum amount of sanctions is the imposition of fines, Basis".
    "The excuses for weak internet service are baseless and baseless excuses," he said. "Internet service and mobile phones are basically weak and high wages."
    Al-Rubaie stressed that the services committee "will not sit idly by, and we will continue our efforts until we reach the results equivalent to what the citizen aspires to." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:59 pm