Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi diplomat: Time of war with Israel ended and the reception of Israelis in Saudi Arabia a matter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi diplomat: Time of war with Israel ended and the reception of Israelis in Saudi Arabia a matter Empty Saudi diplomat: Time of war with Israel ended and the reception of Israelis in Saudi Arabia a matter

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 3:28 am

Saudi diplomat: Time of war with Israel ended and the reception of Israelis in Saudi Arabia a matter of time

Saudi diplomat: Time of war with Israel ended and the reception of Israelis in Saudi Arabia a matter 15612747621

"For the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Egypt and Jordan, the time of war with Israel is over and the benefits of normalizing relations with Israel are great," a Saudi diplomat was quoted as saying.
    "The benefits of normalization of relations with Israel are very great, history has provided an opportunity for normalization and we hope that Israel will seize this opportunity," a Saudi diplomat was quoted as saying by a Saudi diplomat.
     "An official Israeli visit to Saudi Arabia is a matter of time," the official said.
    "Saudi Arabia and other countries are willing to invest huge sums in the deal of the century will not dream," he said. Palestinians receive, "according to the Israeli newspaper.
    "If the deal starts, the Palestinians will get a real independence that guarantees them a good education and a strong economy. The Palestinians will be free to rely on the donations of others," he said. "It can be difficult for the Palestinians to get out of the image of the eternal victim."
    The Saudi diplomat was quoted as saying that "Israel has shown the world the Iranian threat, and Europe must understand that any commercial contract with Tehran means financing for terrorism."
    He pointed out that "national security in my country is top of the priorities as is the case in Israel, and Riyadh views it with admiration because of technological achievements and aims to imitate them."
    "Riyadh uses the best technologies it gets," the Saudi diplomat said when asked about his country's use of Israeli technology.

http://non14.net/113576/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:04 am