Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi opposition party: The demise of the kingdom is a matter of time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi opposition party: The demise of the kingdom is a matter of time Empty Saudi opposition party: The demise of the kingdom is a matter of time

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 3:37 am

Saudi opposition party: The demise of the kingdom is a matter of time

08:42 - 11/11/2017

Saudi opposition party: The demise of the kingdom is a matter of time %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Islamic Ummah Party, the first Saudi opposition party, has stressed that the demise of Saudi Arabia has become a matter of time, referring to "irresponsible behavior and shrewd policies."
    "It is a matter of time and Saudi Arabia is disappearing because of irresponsible behavior and shrewd policies in the absence of strategy," the party said in a tweet on its Twitter page and read it.
    The party added that among those insidious acts and policies were "the sale of Aramco shares on the New York Stock Exchange under the waving of the Justa law, a war of attrition in Yemen and no signs of its end, mass arrests and popular anger." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:37 am