Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity: Corruption rises day after day despite the multiplicity of regulatory bodie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity: Corruption rises day after day despite the multiplicity of regulatory bodie Empty Parliamentary integrity: Corruption rises day after day despite the multiplicity of regulatory bodie

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2019, 2:29 am

Parliamentary integrity: Corruption rises day after day despite the multiplicity of regulatory bodies

17:18 - 10/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    A member of the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity, Alia Nassif, on Wednesday, Prime Minister[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] develop serious solutions to combat the scourge of corruption, noting that the multiplicity of regulatory bodies proved that he will not provide anything.
    " For 15 years, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been suffering from the spread of corruption and corruption in various parts of the country," Nasif said. "The SAIs have gone out of their way in the face of the Integrity Commission, the Financial Control Bureau, the offices of public inspectors and corruption. "He said.
    And called on "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to take real measures to curb this phenomenon."
    In February, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ratified the formation of the Supreme Anti-Corruption Council amid mixed reactions in political circles.
    "The aim of establishing the council is to enable it to take deterrent measures and unify the efforts of regulators in the context of a new work capable of confronting any party or person whatever its position, and acting as a state in exposing corruption and protecting society, citizens and public money, .anthy 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:09 pm