Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US dollar stabilizes globally ahead of the release of economic data

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US dollar stabilizes globally ahead of the release of economic data Empty The US dollar stabilizes globally ahead of the release of economic data

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:57 am

The US dollar stabilizes globally ahead of the release of economic data
    The US dollar stabilizes globally ahead of the release of economic data 640

29 August 2019 10:49 AM
    Direct : The US dollar held steady against major currencies on Thursday, in anticipation of the release of economic data.
    By 7:35 am GMT, the dollar was steady against the euro at $ 1.1080, while the yen was down 0.07 percent at 106.05 yen.
    The greenback was up 0.2 percent at $ 1.2190 against the pound and was steady against the Swiss franc at 0.9816 francs.
    During that period, the dollar index, which measures the currency's performance against six major currencies, was steady at 98.225.
    The stability of the dollar's performance comes as trading away from risky assets and the global political and trade situation are unclear.
    US Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin said yesterday that the United States does not intend to intervene in the currency market in order to weaken the dollar at the moment.
    He added: "Attitudes may change in the future, but now we do not think of intervention."
    On trade developments, Mnuchin stressed that US trade officials are expecting Chinese officials to visit the United States, but will not announce whether the meeting is planned for September.
    Later in the day, the US was to release data on economic growth, trade balance, jobless claims and existing home sales.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:17 am