Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lukoil briefs Sudani on its work in West Qurna and Oreido fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lukoil briefs Sudani on its work in West Qurna and Oreido fields Empty Lukoil briefs Sudani on its work in West Qurna and Oreido fields

Post by Rocky Today at 4:06 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Lukoil briefs Sudani on its work in West Qurna and Oreido fields[/size]

[size=45]Russian oil company Lukoil briefed Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani on its work in the West Qurna and Oreido oil fields.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister's media office said in a statement that "Al-Sudani received a delegation from the Russian oil company Lukoil, where they reviewed the progress of cooperation with the company and the executive work it is undertaking in Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added that "Al-Sudani listened to a briefing on the company's work in the West Qurna 2 and Eridu oil fields, and the progress of implementation."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani stressed, according to the statement, that “the government attaches great importance to the issue of developing the oil industries and Iraqi production capabilities, and gives priority in implementing development projects, in order to maximize revenues, especially in the field of transitioning to the production of various petroleum and petrochemical derivatives, based on a broad and strong infrastructure for the oil sector, especially in the field of extraction.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 6:27 am