Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: the entry of 40 visitors is taking place heavily through the border crossings with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: the entry of 40 visitors is taking place heavily through the border crossings with Empty Iranian official: the entry of 40 visitors is taking place heavily through the border crossings with

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Oct 2019, 2:44 am

Iranian official: the entry of 40 visitors is taking place heavily through the border crossings with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The commander of the headquarters of the "forty" of the Internal Security Forces Mohsen Fathi Zadeh, p that the crossing of visitors to the forty of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him and the intensity and smoothness through the three border crossings with Iraq, which is attractive and Shalamcheh and Mehran.
    He said the 40-day march, which began several days ago, is going on more intensively and more than in previous years, adding that the number is expected to reach a higher number than during those years, pointing out that the number of visitors who entered Iraq from Iran reached about 600 thousand so far.
    Zada called on visitors who planned to go to Iraq through the Khosravi crossing to participate in the 40th ceremony to use the Mehran crossing instead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:46 pm