Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA Empty MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA

Post by Neno Fri 16 May 2014, 9:15 am

MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Abdulsalaam al-Maliki, of the State of Law Coalition assured the adherence of the SLC to be a part of the Iraqi National Alliance.

In a press statement received by IraqiNews.com, he said “Some sides think that the unity of INA will be affected where I assure them that their believe is incorrect and they are lost and since the primary results of the elections show that the SLC has got the majority of the votes, but it does not mean the end of the real and strategic role of the INA.”

“The SLC believes in the importance of INA’s role and its continuity in the political process where it insists on being a part of it,” he concluded.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA Empty Re: MP Maliki assures SLC’s adherence to be part of INA

Post by Neno Fri 16 May 2014, 9:16 am

So, now we have to be careful when reading and understand that this is a different Maliki... ;)

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:42 am