Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov Empty Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 2:23 am

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next government
    July 14 2018 02:08 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Nouri al - Maliki .. His presence is a disgrace to Iraq and its role suspicious and criminal[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

Iraq news

Maliki is exploiting the burning scene in southern Iraq to implement his threat to ignite the civil war if not major part of the formation of the next government.

We will give you the details in turn ,,,,,,,,,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov Empty The headquarters of the terrorist militias fall one after the other and may resort to Maliki's Revol

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 2:24 am

The headquarters of the terrorist militias fall one after the other and may resort to Maliki's Revolutionary Guards
    July 14 2018 02:03 p
    [rtl][rtl]Dawa Party[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The headquarters of sectarian terrorist militias fall one after the other and may resort to Maliki's Revolutionary Guards after the Iraqi army overlooks the events.

We will give you the details in turn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov Empty URGENT: It is out of control in southern Iraq where there is fear of intervention by the Revolutiona

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 2:26 am

URGENT: It is out of control in southern Iraq where there is fear of intervention by the Revolutionary Guards

Urgent: It is out of control in southern Iraq, where provinces fall under the influence of the rebels and fear of the use of the Revolutionary Guard scene to intervene formally and as previously made the pretext of calling the terrorist.

We will give you the details in turn ,,,,,,,,,,

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov Empty Re: Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov

Post by Diamond Sat 14 Jul 2018, 5:06 am

This could turn into a big problem real fast, lets just hope abadi has it covered  306
    Lobo
    Lobo

Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov Empty Re: Maliki is using the scene threatened by civil war if not a key part in the formation of the next gov

Post by Lobo Sat 14 Jul 2018, 1:00 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Sadr called up his army to put this down.  His party is ready to form the gov. and he doesn't want Maliki, and since Maliki is looking at a rope necktie, he will do anything to keep his immunity.  He is a dead man walking as far as I am concerned.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 14 Jul 2018, 4:12 pm

Lobo wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Sadr called up his army to put this down.  His party is ready to form the gov. and he doesn't want Maliki, and since Maliki is looking at a rope necktie, he will do anything to keep his immunity.  He is a dead man walking as far as I am concerned.
    I agree but I promise he isn't in Iraq walking around!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:15 pm