Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for conquest: the ball will be in the people's court to choose the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for conquest: the ball will be in the people's court to choose the new government Empty Deputy for conquest: the ball will be in the people's court to choose the new government

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:28 am

Deputy for conquest: the ball will be in the people's court to choose the new government

08:59 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special
    Al-Fateh MP Abbas Shuail said on Monday that the ball will be in the People's Stadium to choose the next presidencies according to the new election law and commission, noting that the government that will vote on it in the coming days will be temporary and will hold early elections to choose the new government.
    Shuail said in a statement to the information, that "the new government will be transitional and will not last for four years, as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going to early elections may take place six months after the formation of the interim government."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will witness the birth of a new parliament, where the people will be responsible for the selection of the new House of Representatives in accordance with the law of elections and the new Commission, and therefore the ball will be in the court of the people to choose personalities running the country in the next stage."
    He explained that "the new personalities that will run the country will be far from parties and close to the Iraqi street, in order to meet its requirements and achieve its ambitions." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am