Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The PUK Throws The Ball Into The "Shiites" Court.. No Government Can Succeed Without Their Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The PUK Throws The Ball Into The "Shiites" Court.. No Government Can Succeed Without Their Agreement Empty The PUK Throws The Ball Into The "Shiites" Court.. No Government Can Succeed Without Their Agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:03 am

The PUK Throws The Ball Into The "Shiites" Court.. No Government Can Succeed Without Their Agreement
    10/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Tariq Jawhar, indicated today, Sunday, that no government can succeed if there is no Shiite-Shiite consensus.
    Jawhar told "Earth News" that "in light of the continuing political impasse and the lack of communication between the main forces, especially in the Shiite house, and the boycott of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and his distance from any serious dialogues for 40 days since the beginning of Ramadan, it may push the continuation of the current situation in not reaching a conclusion." Consensual solutions despite the initiative of the coordination framework, but the opposite party announced in advance its boycott and its unwillingness for any dialogue even after forty days.
    And he indicated that "each party adheres to its positions, and there are no sincere intentions and real initiatives in order to bring the views closer or to waive the ceiling of demands, which led to the continuation of the political blockage and the failure to adhere to the constitutional timings, and all parties are responsible for transgressing the constitutional timings without exception."
    Jawhar explained that "the political process in general cannot be expected to succeed without consensus in the Shiite house, meaning if there is no consensus between the framework and the current on who will be the most numerous bloc in Parliament and from which party will be the candidate to form the government, the political action," indicating that " The basis of the process does not depend on the Kurdish-Kurdish disagreement over the position of President of the Republic, because there are more than 30 to 40 candidates.
    Jawhar added, "With regard to the Kurdish House, it is still in me. There are no serious dialogues between the Union and the Democratic Party, not even between other parties, as everyone adheres to their positions, even though we have emphasized many times that the door for dialogue is open with the other side."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:03 am