Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary education discusses three proposals to resolve the crisis of delaying official working

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary education discusses three proposals to resolve the crisis of delaying official working Empty Parliamentary education discusses three proposals to resolve the crisis of delaying official working

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 8:00 am

Parliamentary education discusses three proposals to resolve the crisis of delaying official working hours due to strike

16:22 - 03/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Committee for the Education of Parliament, on Tuesday, the existence of three proposals to resolve the crisis of delaying official working hours in the country's schools, which witnessed a strike and irregularity for more than two months.
    The committee member Raad Al-Maksousi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the Education Committee met with the technical agent of the Ministry of Education to discuss the proposal to cancel the half-year holiday and extend the official working hours for one month to complete the curriculum and not to endanger the fate of the students. Regular working hours. ”
    He added that "the ministry may resort to cancel the holiday on Saturday after the second half of the school year in case of insufficient time to complete the curriculum," noting that "the Education Committee is keen to receive students and work to achieve enough time to complete their curricula, especially students of the end grades." .
    It is noteworthy that most schools in the capital Baghdad and the central and southern provinces have been on strike for more than two months in solidarity with the demonstrators and protesters to achieve their reform demands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:13 am