Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The number of members of parliament is one of the main problems in the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The number of members of parliament is one of the main problems in the election law Empty Deputy: The number of members of parliament is one of the main problems in the election law

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2019, 6:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: The number of members of parliament is one of the main problems in the election law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-12-05 | 07:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Qusay Abbas al-Shabaki, a member of the Fatah alliance, said on Thursday that the electoral commission's law has reached its final stages.

Al-Shabaki said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Electoral Commission Law has reached the final stage and does not have any important problems or could hinder voting in any nearby session," noting that "the main problem is related to the election law, especially as some of the points involved in it related to articles Constitutionality, including the number of members of the next parliament. "

Al-Shabaki added that "one of the points of disagreement that has not been resolved so far and has a difference of views is the issue of electoral districts and whether it is one in each province or multiple, as some object to the issue of districts, especially the provinces where the disputed areas in the absence of a census and a census "He pointed out that" the issue of individual lists and on the basis of the blocks may be forms on them less and lighter frequency as most are moving towards individual lists. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:44 am