Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry announces self-sufficiency in sugar and cement and is preparing for export early next y

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The industry announces self-sufficiency in sugar and cement and is preparing for export early next y Empty The industry announces self-sufficiency in sugar and cement and is preparing for export early next y

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:31 pm

The industry announces self-sufficiency in sugar and cement and is preparing for export early next year

17:03 - 25/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced, on Wednesday, the achievement of self-sufficiency in the articles of sugar and cement, while it indicated that it is preparing to export these materials to foreign markets early next year.
    The Ministry’s official spokesman, Murtada Al-Safi, said in a statement to “Information”, that “cement factories in all governorates of the country have achieved self-sufficiency and fulfilled all the needs of the markets of cement”, pointing out that “the sugar product also achieves self-sufficiency and there is an agreement with the Ministry of Trade By providing it with sugar within the ration card.
    He added that "the Ministry of Industry is currently preparing to export local products, including sugar and cement, to external markets early next year," noting that "self-sufficiency is achieved in most of the chemical products and building materials, as well as other agricultural crops."
    And the Ministry of Industry announced, earlier, that 280 factories for the public sector, 700 for the private sector and 20 for mixed production lines will enter the Iraqi market, confirming the existence of a broad plan to open many production lines. Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:47 am