Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces are combing areas in Mosul and the disintegration of explosive booby-trapped

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Security forces are combing areas in Mosul and the disintegration of explosive booby-trapped  Empty Security forces are combing areas in Mosul and the disintegration of explosive booby-trapped

Post by wciappetta Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:45 pm

Security forces are combing areas in Mosul and the disintegration of explosive booby-trapped houses and

Wed Jun 11 2014 15:55 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad

According to a police source in Nineveh province, Wednesday, that the security forces began combing the different areas of the city of Mosul and dismantle improvised explosive devices and booby-trapped houses.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The security forces started, this afternoon, combed different areas of the city of Mosul."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "These forces began to dismantle bombs and booby-trapped houses in those areas."

The gunmen belong to the organization, "Daash" spread, since last night the first Monday, the building of Nineveh province and Mosul airport, fallopian Sama Mosul and Nineveh tomorrow spacecrafts, as well as security stations and other official institutions, as deployed in the coasts of the left and right of the city, while enabling the thousands of prisoners escape from prison and Badush Tasfirat and counter-terrorism in the province, after insurgents control them.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm