Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamdani: Trying to security fragmentation of the liberated areas where the abuse of Iraqi forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamdani: Trying to security fragmentation of the liberated areas where the abuse of Iraqi forces Empty Hamdani: Trying to security fragmentation of the liberated areas where the abuse of Iraqi forces

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 am

Hamdani: Trying to security fragmentation of the liberated areas where the abuse of Iraqi forces

16/04/2017

Political analyst Abu Firas al-Hamdani said, today, that an attempt in some fragmentation of security for the liberated areas where significant abuse of Iraqi forces that hold those areas.
    Hamdani In an interview for "direction," said the Iraqi state and the military institutions are subject to the law of the Iraqi Constitution, which holds the reins in all parts of Iraq, noting that the demands that talk about the isolation of the liberated areas and the handover of security to certain points in a padded charge and abuse of military forces .
    He added that the introduction of this topic within the political process of bids and electoral slogans will bring the country back to square one, adding that the people are the real guarantor to choose characters or candidates loyal patriots and this is what will be revealed after most of the characters in front of the Iraqi public.
    It is noteworthy that the head of the parliamentary bloc of state law Ali al-Adeeb stressed that the political forces seeking to reach a common formula to keep the liberated areas and file management from the political arena.
    Adeeb In an interview for "direction Press," said that most politicians now are thinking that the current situation of the liberated areas can not be relied upon by the provinces elected in the presence of terrorist elements Daesh in those areas councils, indicating that this endeavor or thinking does not mean targeting a block or party What is certain as far as the requirement of a national salt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 am