Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: terrorist operations in Mosul temporary and will be gone

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iran: terrorist operations in Mosul temporary and will be gone  Empty Iran: terrorist operations in Mosul temporary and will be gone

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 Jun 2014, 4:30 pm

Iran: terrorist operations in Mosul temporary and will be gone

Fri Jun 13 2014 19:20 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad

Considered Iran, on Friday, the operations "terrorist" in the city of Mosul, temporary and will be gone.

Said Assistant Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdul Allahaan in a statement quoted by the channel "the world," Iran and seen by "Alsumaria News", "The terrorist attacks in the city of Mosul, temporary and will be gone."

He pointed out that Abdul Allahaan "Championships Iraqi armed forces had surprised Daash elements and their protectors and made ​​them perplexed."

Iranian President Hassan Rohani said on Thursday that his country would fight violence and terrorism in Iraq.

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of gunmen from the organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province, fully, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some regions.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm