Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second time, politicians ignore the nomination of the Prime Minister ... and talk about post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second time, politicians ignore the nomination of the Prime Minister ... and talk about post Empty For the second time, politicians ignore the nomination of the Prime Minister ... and talk about post

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 2:50 am

[size=32]For the second time, politicians ignore the nomination of the Prime Minister ... and talk about postponing it until next Tuesday? !![/size]
    Monday 20 January 2020 at 15:46 pm (269 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

A political source early Monday revealed the designation of the Prime Minister, or next Tuesday as a maximum.

The source announced that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, the President of the Victory Coalition, Haider al-Abadi, the President of the Alliance of Al-Fath Hadi al-Amiri, and the President of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, would meet to resolve the nomination of the candidate for the position of Prime Minister.

Sources say that the assembled parties agree that the candidate must obtain the approval of the masses of the demonstrations.

Protests have escalated in Baghdad and the provinces after the constitutional deadline to assign a candidate for prime minister has ended.

And groups, cutting roads in front of traffic, closed many official circles.

It is mentioned that the Iraqis have been waiting for a long time for the nomination of the candidate to be far from the choices of consuming or partisan personalities, and that the political forces give up their privileges and conditions in order to achieve stability and prevent further chaos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:47 pm