Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American channel: McKinsey's "secret" visit aims to stop the decision to remove the American

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American channel: McKinsey's "secret" visit aims to stop the decision to remove the American Empty An American channel: McKinsey's "secret" visit aims to stop the decision to remove the American

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 am

An American channel: McKinsey's "secret" visit aims to stop the decision to remove the American

10:16 - 05/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    ABC News revealed in a report on Wednesday that the top commander of US forces in the Middle East, General Frank McKinsey, had made a secret visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to hold meetings with senior Iraqi officials, as the Trump administration is working to save relations with Baghdad and stop Pay the Iraqi government to withdraw American forces from the country.
    The report, which was translated by the information agency, stated that “General Frank McKinsey is the most senior US military official to visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since a US drone was assassinated in Baghdad last month by Iranian General Qassem Soleimani. This operation represented a watershed moment in the long and bloody history of the Middle East.” .
    He added that "General MacKenzie met with the Iraqi leaders in Baghdad and then went to Ain Al-Asad base, where he stated from there saying: I think that we will be able to find a way forward and that he feels comfortable with the meetings."
    "The visit raises questions about whether the appearance of a high-ranking US military commander could spur the settlement or simply fuel tension, while US leaders have so far flatly rejected Iraqi demands that US forces leave, and embrace what appears to be a position Wait and see, hoping problems will pass. ”
    Speaking to reporters after his return, General McKinsey said that it is "difficult to predict how the discussions will end, especially as the government is in transition", noting that "the US-led coalition in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] believes that the future military presence in the country should be based on a threat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In consultation with the Iraqi government. ” Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:01 am